Welcome to Kushie Jobs powered by emeraldcityjobs.net (the “Website”), a service of Emerald City Jobs, Inc. (the “Company”). This page states the “Terms and Conditions” (“Terms”) under which you (“You,” “Your,” “User,” “Users”) may use the Website.Please read this page carefully.
These Terms constitute a binding agreement between You and the Company and are deemed accepted by You each time that You access, browse, or use the Website.If You do not accept the Terms stated here, do not access, browse, or use the Website.
The Company reserves the right to update these Terms at any time, without notice. You are responsible for visiting this page periodically for updates or changes, as they are binding on You. Users who violate these Terms may have their access to the Website suspended or terminated, at the Company’s sole discretion.
1. Basic Agreement.
This Website is provided as a venue for people seeking jobs (“Job Seeker(s)”) to find employment and for employers to interact with potential job candidates within the cannabis sector. Job Seekers may post resumes, and other relevant information, and employers or businesses may post job listings in order to locate, evaluate, and interact with one another, with such interaction potentially resulting in employment or other business-related opportunities.
You must be at least 18 years old to use or view the Website. Use of the service is void where prohibited. By using or viewing the Website, You represent and warrant that You have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this agreement, to abide by all the Terms, that You are at least 18 years old, and are interested in and wish to have access to content regarding cannabis. Please note that some positions are for those 21 and over – please read the job requirements BEFORE applying.
3. User Submissions.
You are entirely responsible for all content and the accuracy of that content and other information which may be submitted or entered into the Website by You. The Website reserves the right to reject, remove, edit, modify, publish, transmit, and display materials regarding any job post which is submitted.
You or a third party licensor retain all patent, trademark, and copyright to any User content You submit, post or display on or through the Website. You are responsible for protecting those rights. By submitting, posting or displaying User content on or through the Website, You grant the Company a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such User content through the Website. In addition, by submitting, posting or displaying User content which is intended to be available to the general public, You grant the Company a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such User content for the purpose of promoting the Website and its services. The Company will discontinue this licensed use within a commercially reasonable period after such User content is removed from the Website. The Website reserves the right to refuse to post, display, transmit, or accept any User content in its sole discretion.
You also represent and warrant that You have the right to grant, or that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to You the right to grant the license stated above.If You post User content in any public area of the Website, You also permit any User to access, display, view, store and reproduce such User content for personal use.Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such User content placed on the Website retains any and all rights that may exist in said content.The Company may review and remove any content that, in its judgment, violates these Terms, as well as applicable laws, rules, or regulations, or is otherwise abusive, disruptive, offensive, or illegal, or violates the rights of, or harms or threatens the safety of, the Users of this Website.
The Company reserves the right to expel Users and prevent their further access to the Website and/or use of the Website’s services for violating the Terms or applicable laws, rules or regulations.The Company may take any action with respect to User content that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes that such User content could create liability for the Company, damage the Company’s public image, or cause the Company to lose Users or any part of the services of its ISPs or other suppliers.
The Company does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of User content, derivative works from User content, or any other communications posted by Users nor does the Company endorse any opinions expressed by Users.You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at Your own risk.
Certain content is prohibited on this Website including but not limited to the following:
1.That which is implicitly or explicitly offensive, such as User content that engages in, endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, discrimination, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
2. That which harasses, incites harassment or advocates harassment of any group or individual;
3. That which involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, “spamming” or “phishing”;
4. That which promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities subject to applicable local and state laws of the jurisdiction where the job opportunity is located (collectively, “Illegal Activity”) or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
5. That which promotes or endorses an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protected devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files;
6. That which contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
7. That which displays or links to pornographic, or sexually explicit material of any kind;
8. That which provides or links to material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual, violent or other manner or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
9. That which provides instructional information about Illegal Activities prohibited by these Terms;
10. That which solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other Users; and
11. That which contain images depicting the consumption of cannabis or cannabis products.
4. Representations and Warranties.
By using and/or viewing the Website, You represent and warrant under penalty of perjury the following:
1. That You are an adult, at least 18 years of age.
2. That You will not permit any person(s) below 18 years of age to have access to any of the materials contained within this site.
3. That You are aware of applicable state and local laws governing medical and recreational cannabis activity in the jurisdiction in which You are either seeking employment or posting employment opportunities.
5. Ownership of Website Content.
The Company authorizes You to download, print, view, and access a single copy of the content available on or from the Website solely for Your noncommercial, personal use. Designs, text, graphics, images, video, logos, button icons, software, audio files, and other content found on the Website (collectively referred to herein as “Website Content”) are protected under copyright, trademark, and other laws. All Website Content is the property of the Company or its suppliers or clients. The collection, arrangement and assembly of all content on this Website are the exclusive property of the Company and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. Unauthorized use of Website Content may violate these laws and/or applicable regulations and statutes. You must preserve all copyrights, trademarks, service marks and other proprietary notices contained in the original Website Content on any authorized copy You make.
You may not sell or modify the Website Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Website in any way for any public or commercial purpose.The use of the Website Content on any other application, Website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. You may not copy or adapt any code that the Company creates to generate or display any Website Content or pages which make up any application.
6. Specific Prohibited Uses.
General Rules: Users may not use the Website in order to transmit, post, distribute, store or destroy material, including, without limitation, Website Content, in violation of any applicable law or regulation including but not limited to laws or regulations governing the collection, processing, or transfer of personal information.
Website Security Rules: Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website including but not limited to participation in the following:
1. Taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on any of the Company’s infrastructure;
2. Using any device to navigate or search other than the tools available on the Website, such as third party web browsers;
3. Using any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
4. Violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
5. Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting;
6. The act of reverse engineering or decompiling any part of the Website;
7. Aggregating, copying, or duplicating, in any manner, any of the Website Content or information available from the Website, including expired job postings, other than as permitted by these Terms;
8. Framing or linking to any Website Content or information available from the Website, unless permitted by these Terms.
All Website Users agree not to do the following:
1. Post any content or material that promotes or endorses false or misleading information or Illegal Activities, or endorses or provides instructional information about Illegal Activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms;
2. Post any resume or profile or apply for any job on behalf of another party;
3. Defer any contract from an employer to any agent, agency, or other third party;
4. Set more than one copy of the same resume to the public at any one time;
5. Share with a third party any login credentials to the Website;
6. Access data not intended for You or logging into a server or account which You are not authorized to access;
7. Post or submit to the Website any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not Your own;
8. Post content that contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
9. Solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
10. Delete or alter any material posted by any other person or entity;
11. Harass, incite harassment or advocate harassment of any group, business, or individual;
12. Send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes promoting and/or advertising products or services to any User, or contact any Users that have specifically requested not to be contacted by You;
13. Attempt to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing”;
14. Promote or endorse an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files; or
15. Use the Website for any unlawful purpose or any Illegal Activity, or post or submit any content, resume, or job posting that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offense, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by the Company in its sole and absolute discretion.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability.The Company will investigate occurrences which may concern such violations and may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in order to prosecute Users who are involved in such violations.
7. Terms Applicable to Employers.
Employers are solely responsible for their postings on the Website.The Company is not to be considered an employer with respect to Your use of the Website and the Company shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs onto the Website.
You understand and acknowledge that if You cancel Your employer account or Your employer account is terminated, all Your account information from the Website, including saved resumes, network contacts, and email mailing lists, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from any and all Website databases.Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through the Company’s web servers.
In order to protect the Company’s Users from commercial advertising or solicitation, the Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to restrict the number of e-mails which an employer may send to Users to a number which the Company deems appropriate.
A job posting may not contain:
1. Any hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorized by the Company;
2. Misleading, unreadable, or “hidden” keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented, as determined in the Company’s reasonable discretion;
3. The names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies other than those of Your customer save where expressly agreed by the Company;
4. The names of colleges, cities, states, towns or countries that are unrelated to the posting;
5. More than one job or job description, more than one location, or more than one job category, unless the product so allows;
6. Inaccurate, false, or misleading information; and
7. Material or links to material that exploit people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18.
You may not use Your Website job posting to:
1. Post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws including but not limited to laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
2. Post jobs that require citizenship of any particular country or lawful permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulations, executive orders, or federal, state or local government contracts;
3. Post jobs that include any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job;
4. Sell, promote or advertise products or services;
5. Post any franchise, pyramid scheme or “club membership” arrangement; provided, however, that legitimate work-from-home and/or multi-level marketing (“MLM”) arrangements shall explicitly and accurately identify the posting as a work-from-home or MLM structured opportunity and include a non-misleading description of the network/referral marketing and compensation structure. The Company hereby reserves the right to refuse publication or remove any posting in violation of this provision in its sole and absolute discretion.
6. Post any business opportunity that requires an upfront or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
7. Post any business opportunity that pays commission only unless the posting clearly states that the available job pays commission and clearly describes the product or service that the Job Seeker would be selling;
8. Promote any opportunity that does not represent bona fide employment which is generally indicated by the employer’s use of IRS forms W-2 or 1099;
9. Endorse a particular political party, political agenda, political position or issue;
10. Promote a particular religion;
11. Post jobs located in countries subject to economic sanctions of the United States Government; and
12. Except where allowed by applicable law, post jobs which require the applicant to provide information relating to his/her (i) racial or ethnic origin (ii) political beliefs (iii) philosophical or religious beliefs (iv) membership of a trade union (v) physical or mental health (vi) sexual life (vii) the commission of criminal offences or proceedings or (viii) age.
The Company reserves the right to remove any job posting or content from the Website which, in the reasonable exercise of the Company’s discretion, does not comply with the above Terms, or if any content is posted that the Company believes is not in its best interest.
If at any time during Your use of the Website, You make a misrepresentation of fact to the Company or otherwise misled the Company in regards to the nature of Your business activities, the Company will have grounds to terminate Your use of the Website.
Use of the Resume Database by Employers
You shall use the Website’s resume database in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws, and You agree that You shall not further disclose any of the data from the Website database to any third party, unless You are an authorized recruitment agency, staffing agency, advertising or other agency or using the resume explicitly for employment purposes.
You shall take appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect the data You have obtained from the Website resume database from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
The Website database shall not be used:
1. For any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees including but not limited to advertising promotions, products, or services to any resume holders;
2. To make unsolicited phone calls or faxes or send unsolicited mail, email , or newsletters to resume holders or to contact any individual unless they have agreed to be contacted (where consent is required or, if express consent is not required, who has not informed You that they do not want to be contacted); or
3. To source candidates or to contact Job Seekers or resume holders in regards to career fairs and business opportunities prohibited by Section 7.
In order to ensure a safe and effective experience for all of our customers, the Company reserves the right to limit the amount of data (including resume views) that may be accessed by You in any given time period.These limits may be amended in the Company’s sole discretion at any time.
8. User Information.
Registration for this Website will entail the creation of an account and to provide the Company with certain information including but not limited to a valid email address (Your “Information”).Any Information which You submit must be accurate and describe You, an individual person.You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for the content and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein placed by You on the Website.The Company does not make any representations regarding the accuracy or validity of User profiles and Information.
You understand and acknowledge that You have no ownership rights in Your account and that if You cancel Your Website account or Your Website account is terminated, all Your Information in affiliation with Your use of this Website will be marked as and may be deleted from the Website database and will be removed from any public area of the Website.Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through the Company’s web servers.In addition, third parties may retain saved copies of Your Information.The Company reserves the right to delete Your account and all of Your Information after a certain period of inactivity and to restrict the number of e-mails or other messages which a User may send to other Users to a number which is deemed appropriate.
9. Registration and Password.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your account, registration, Information, and password. You shall be responsible for all uses of Your account, registration, Information and password, whether or not authorized by You. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of Your account, registration, Information or password.
10. DMCA Notice.
If You believe that Your copyrighted work has been uploaded, posted, or copied to the Website and is accessible on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify the Company here:
Please include the following in writing:
1. An electronic or physical signature of a person who is the copyright owner or who is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work that You claim has been infringed;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and provide a link (where available) to where it is located on the Website;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact You, such as Your address, telephone number, and/or an e-mail address;
5. A statement that You have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or by law; and
6. A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that You are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY, AS WELL AS CIVIL PENALTIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MONTERARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES.
11. Policy Regarding Termination Of Users And Account Holders Who Repeatedly Infringe The Copyright Or Other Intellectual Property Rights Of Others.
The Company respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our Users and content partners to do the same.The unauthorized posting, reproduction, copying, distribution, modification, public display or public performance of copyrighted works constitutes infringement of the copyright owners’ rights.As a condition to Your use of the Website, You agree not to use any part of the Website to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way.The Company reserves the right to terminate the accounts of any Users, and block access to the Website of any Users who infringe the copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, of others.The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take actions to limit access to the Website and/or terminate accounts for such infringement, with or without notice, and without being liable to the User who is terminated or to the User whose access is blocked.Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that You believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against You, please contact the Company via the agent as set forth in Section 10 above.
The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all legal remedies including but not limited to removal of User content from this Website and immediate termination of Your registration with or Your ability to access the Website and/or any other service(s) provided to You by the Company, upon any breach by You of these Terms, or if the Company is unable to verify or authenticate any Information You submit pertaining to Your Website registration.
13. Limitation of Liability.
This Website is a venue for (i) employers to post job opportunities and search for and evaluate job candidates and (ii) candidates to post resumes and profiles and search for and evaluate job opportunities.The Company is not involved in, and does not control, the actual transaction between employers and candidates.As a result, the Company is not responsible for User content, the quality, safety, or legality of the jobs or resumes posted, the truth or accuracy of listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings. The Company makes no representations about any jobs, resumes, or other material from the Website.While the Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove User content, job postings, resumes or other material from the Website from time to time, the Company does not assume any obligation to do so and, to the extent permitted by law, disclaims any liability for failing to take any such action.
Note that there are risks including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other Users with whom You come into contact with through the Website. User Information might be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and, in some cases, mislabeled or deceptively labeled. We expect You will use caution and common sense when using this Website.
Because User authentication on the Internet is difficult, the Company cannot and does not confirm that each User is who they claim to be.Because we do not and cannot be involved in User-to-User dealings or control the behavior of participants on the Website, in the event that You have a dispute with one or more Users, You release the Company (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential and direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This Website and its content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors.The Company makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Website or the Website’s content.The use the Website and the Website’s content are at Your own risk.Changes are periodically made to this Website and may be made at any time.The Company cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Website.No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by a User from the Website shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
If You are a California resident, You waive California Civil Code Section 1542: “[a] general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor.”
The Company encourages You to keep a back-up copy of any of Your User content.To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall the Company be liable for the deletion, loss, or unauthorized modification of any User content.The Company does not provide or make any representation as to the quality or nature of any of the third party products or services purchased through the Website, or any other representation, warranty or guaranty.Any such undertaking, representation, warranty or guaranty would be furnished solely by the provider of such third party products or services, under the Terms agreed to by the provider.
If You believe that something on the Website violates these Terms, please contact the agent as set forth in Section 10 above.If notified of any content or other materials which allegedly do not conform to these Terms, the Company may, in its sole discretion, investigate the allegation and determine whether to remove or request the removal of the content.The Company has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or nonperformance of such activities.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, THE COMPANY’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE), WILL NOT EXCEED $100.
14. Disclaimer of Warranty.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE AND ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE WEBSITE CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA OR ANY OTHER COSTS, THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE COSTS.THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND.THE COMPANY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE WEBSITE CONTENT, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
15. Disclaimer of Consequential Damages.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE WEBSITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA, LOST EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE AND THE WEBSITE CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, arising from or relating to, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) User content or other material You provide to the Website, (ii) Your use of any Website Content, (iii) Your breach of these Terms; or (iv) any relationships or transactions originated or facilitated through the Website, User content, or otherwise. The Company shall provide notice to You promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
17. Links to Other Sites.
The Website contains links to third party Websites.These links are provided solely as a convenience to You and not as an endorsement by the Company of the contents on such third-party Websites.The Company is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party Websites.If You decide to access linked third-party Websites, You do so at Your own risk.
18. No Resale or Assignment.
You agree not to resell or assign Your rights or obligations under these Terms.You also agree not to make any unauthorized commercial use of the Website.
The Company makes no claims or representations that the Website Content may be lawfully viewed or accessed outside of the United States.Access to the Website Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries.If You access the Website, You do so at Your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of Your jurisdiction.Any software downloaded from the Website is further subject to United States export control laws.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.No change to these Terms shall be made except by a revised posting on this page.Any waiver of any provision of this agreement will be effective only if in writing and signed by the Company.Failure to assert any right or provision under this agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.This agreement, together with any amendments and any additional agreements You may enter into with the Company in connection with the Website, shall constitute the entire agreement between You and the Company concerning the Website.Any communication between You and a Company employee shall not constitute an amendment or alteration of this agreement. If any provision of this agreement is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.You agree that this agreement cannot be altered, amended, modified, or overridden, except by a document signed by an authorized representative of each party. Except to the extent applicable the law provides otherwise, this agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions. Any dispute arising under this agreement shall be settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service (“JAMS”) located in Orange County, California.The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees.
14 Orchard, Suite 200
Lake Forest, CA 92630
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: (720) 721-4255
Last updated: June 12, 2017